Growth / User Acquisition Manager
Posted 1 month ago
We embarked on a journey to make the best evergreen mobile games in the world in 2016 and the journey just began legendarily from Turkey with “Batak Club” which is our flagship title and one of the most popular Turkish card games in the mobile app markets.
We’re looking for star players to team up with for our journey to go beyond the limits and make Joker Game one of the best tech companies in the world.
- Developing growth strategy and KPIs around user retention, target audience, and channel mix.
- Manage and optimize the marketing budget.
- Create, run, and optimize app install campaigns on all channels such as Facebook, Google, TikTok, Apple Search Ads, DSPs, and Ad Networks.
- Conduct a hands-on operation to analyze and optimize creatives, targeting, bids & budgets to drive campaign goals and the highest ROI.
- Keep up to date with new trends, develop innovative ideas, and perform A/B tests.
- Write paid marketing creative briefs based on different user segments and marketing channels.
- Follow-up marketing artists both in-house and outsourced.
- Develop, manage, and execute best-in-class ASO strategies across the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Create, maintain, test, and optimize all elements of app store presence which includes copies, assets, and keyword definition – in multiple languages.
- Manage app pages and social media accounts.
- Collaborate with the product team to drive events focused on acquisition and engagement.
- Min. 2+ years of experience as a Growth/User Acquisition Marketer of mobile games/apps.
- Proven track record of delivering customer acquisition growth and optimization across key metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of user acquisition platforms especially in Facebook Ads, Google Ads, TikTok.
- Deep knowledge and experience in the use of mobile analytics and attribution platform preferably Adjust, Firebase, and Google Analytics.
- Exceptional data analytics and excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup, chart creation, data visualization tools) with a focus on data-driven decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An advanced level of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as Looker, Tableau, and SensorTower is a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field