Joker Games is a mobile gaming company based in Istanbul, operating fully remotely. We embarked on a journey to make the best evergreen mobile games in the world in 2017 and the journey just began legendarily from Turkey with “Batak Club” which is our flagship title and one of the most popular Turkish card games in the mobile app markets.
We’re looking for star players to team up with for our journey to go beyond the limits and make Joker Games one of the best gaming companies in the world.
OUR MOTTO: “It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.” – Steve Jobs.
We recognize the immense impact of Marketing Creatives on the success of our campaigns, and that’s why we’re on the lookout for an exceptional Motion Graphic Designer to spearhead our mobile marketing efforts.
As our Motion Graphic Designer, you’ll be at the forefront of crafting videos and advertising assets that resonate with our target audience and elevate our brand presence. Your expertise in motion graphics, animation, and storytelling will be the driving force behind our campaigns, captivating users and driving conversions.
- Continuously research and analyze the market for the latest trends and tricks to develop new ideas from scratch for marketing materials
- Create engaging videos, 2D animated motion graphics and images for marketing campaigns
- Create content for the App Store, including images, videos, and feature graphics
- Collaborate with Marketing Team who act upon marketing data and involve brainstorming sessions to develop better creatives through continuous improvement
- Work with other artist and development team to produce polished motion content
- 2+ years of experience in Video Editing and Motion Graphics
- Strong skills in the Adobe CC Suite – After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, or related software
- Proven portfolio of projects
- Knowledge of design, color, composition, typography, and conceptual ideation
- Strong understanding of marketing design and best practices
- Understanding of video sound effects
If you think you would be a great fit for our awesome team, don’t wait any longer! Send your CV to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org